Frodo is an excellent C64 emulator originally written by Christian Bauer.
This first port basically compiled right out of the box. It only works with VIDEL-compatible graphics; users with clones or graphic cards should try compiling the original version instead.
- Sucky yucky SID emulation (uses YM and sounds as bad as one can expect)
- Joypad & Joystick support
- 2-player support
- Frameskip option
- 60FPS on CT60/CT63(!)
- A F030 with a fast CPU (68060 required)
- A 60Hz-capable VGA monitor
- VIDEL compatible graphics