Collection of small but handy shareware utilities, which can be called from a shell or as an accessory / program.
- ASCIIView displays an ASCII table with the decimal, hexadecimal or octal equivalents.
- BPBView analyzes the boot sector and displays information like cluster size, FAT type, directory and FAT length.
- CookieView shows the installed cookies.
- Diskfree quickly determines the free space on a drive.
- Diskview is a simple disk monitor to inspect a disk sector by sector.
- MemView allows a quick look into the memory. The content of a memory cell is in the form of different data types.
- Status shows the state of the Shift, Control, Alternate and CapsLock keys in a small window.
- SVarView is used to view the documented system variables (up to TOS 1.6).
- Sysinfo reports such important things like the TOS version, the TOS date and other important (GEM-) parameters.
- SysLock finally allows to lock the system in case of absence of the user (S).